Cancellation and Refund Policy
If a Summit LA17 attendee becomes unable to attend Summit LA17, the attendee must inform Summit Series via email at email@example.com in order to cancel the attendee’s registration. A partial refund may be available if such notification is received by the following deadlines:
- If cancellation request is received prior to January 1, 2017, You will be refunded 100% of amount paid for ticket (net of any credits or discounts applied), minus a 10% admin & processing fee.
- If cancellation request is received prior to March 1, 2017, You will be refunded 75% of amount paid for ticket (net of any credits or discounts applied), minus a 5% admin & processing fee.
- If cancellation request is received prior to May 1, 2017, You will be refunded 50% of amount paid for ticket (net of any credits or discounts applied), minus a 5% admin & processing fee.
- If cancellation request is received prior to July 1, 2017, You will be refunded 25% of amount paid for ticket (net of any credits or discounts applied), minus a 5% admin & processing fee.
- No refunds can be made for cancellation requests received on or after July 1, 2017.
Refunds will be issued by check within 45 days after Summit Series receives the attendee’s cancellation request.
Tickets/registrations are non-transferable. Any credits or discounts applied to ticket purchases are strictly non-refundable and may not be reused on a future purchase. There will be no credit or transfer granted for any portion of the ticket price which is not refunded, such portion will be forfeited.
Please take careful note of the dates and terms outlined in this policy as NO EXCEPTIONS to the policy will be made, regardless of the reason for cancellation. For the avoidance of doubt, Summit Series cannot make any exceptions to this cancellation and refund policy even if the cancellation is due to illness or medical issues; family or personal matters; revocation, cancellation, or expiration of the attendee’s visa; travel bans; deportation; any laws, regulations, orders, or policies concerning immigration and refugee status that may impact the attendee’s ability to travel; change in the attendee’s immigration status; scheduling conflicts; travel delays; a force majeure event (including, but not limited to, an act of God, war, terrorist activity, labor dispute, civil unrest, utility outage, etc.); or any other reason whatsoever.
For additional protection, we encourage attendees to purchase travel medical and/or trip cancellation insurance. For example, some of the most popular travel insurance providers are Allianz, GeoBlue and Travel Guard. The attendee’s credit card or employer may also provide certain coverage.
For information about how to contact Summit, please visit our contact page.
Reservation Upgrade Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to any and all attendee reservations for Summit LA17:
- No changes to reservations are permitted unless they qualify as an upgrade: purchasing a new ticket of greater or equal value to the original purchase.
Upgrades to tickets are to be executed on the Summit LA17 website via the attendee’s event profile, where they will be able to view current availability and process payment.
Upgrades will be assessed based on the current value of the desired ticket type regardless of any price increases incurred since attendee purchased their original ticket.
Downgrades to tickets of lesser value than the original ticket purchased are not permitted.
Roommate requests are honored if the attendee and their desired roommate have both purchased the same room class at the same hotel. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a roommate request.
Reservation changes of any kind including roommate requests will not be permitted after October 9, 2017.